Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twenty Two!!

Yesterday was my birthday! I am now officially twenty two. On Saturday, when it looked like no one had really planned anything for my birthday I just went ahead and invited everyone to go to dinner on my birthday. It was fun! Ten people came. Naomi from school (lovely girl, I'm so glad she came), Jennifer and her husband Billy, Meghan and her boyfriend Randy, Sarah, Katie G and her fiance Keinan, Brent, and Katie O. The waiter hated us, because more and more people kept showing up. It was difficult fitting us all on that table. Haha.

I got presents, and birthday cards, and a GIANT size birthday card from Katie G that was hilarious:

(while Star Wars theme plays)

And a picture of the temple from Meghan that she crafted together to hang on my wall when I move out. (which won't scan in well because it's behind glass) And bookshelves from Jennifer to use when I move out. Altogether great. I don't think ever in my life ALL of my closest friends have been together like that. Unfortunately I forgot my camera and no one else had one so I didn't get any pictures. But it was fun just the same. I love LOVE LOVE my friends.

Yesterday also happened to be my first day at my new job! I am the new piano teacher at Rancho Solano Private School.

Go me. I love it so far.

Twenty two years of greatness. Bring on the next year. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Rachel Happy birthday to you! I'm glad you had a good day, WOW 22 you are really getting old! HAHA! We love you.

Lauri said...

Gee...22!!? Really? Sounds like a fun birthday celebration and congratulations on your new job!