Every time I go out and actually have fun, I regret it. Because there's SO many more productive things I could be doing. I have SO much homework all the time. And all I'm ever worried about is getting it all done, all day, every day.
Why the music program calls for this, I don't know. There's got to be a way to fit in school, work, fun, and homework. Apparently music students either don't have jobs, or don't have lives. I have both. (yes, apart from what some may believe, I do in fact, have a life)
I just had a fantastically fun and full day with my friends. And I regret it. I didn't practice. I didn't work on my song. I didn't clean. I didn't get a whole lot of things done that I really really really need to get done. And why is it not all done? Because I'm practicing all the time.
Sorry for my ranting. But this is stupid.
2 comments:
I don't know why the work load is what it is for music majors. Katie said the same thing when she was majoring in music...it's AWFUL.
(which is why she ended up changing her major.)
I know it is all going to pay off for you in long run, when you are rich and famous! Good work for sticking with it!
Post a Comment