


It's one of my favorite shows ever. But apparently NBC has decided it's too good to sell it on iTunes and in order for me to watch it, I either have to stream it on their website, or download it (for free) to a Microsoft computer. Only problems: I have a Mac, And 2: my computer is old. It isn't fast enough to keep up with streaming. It's constantly pausing. I don't have time for this! I want to watch my show!
One of my other favorite shows is Malcolm in the Middle.

Funniest show ever. However, you cannot buy anything but the first season. I want the rest so bad! I would buy it in a heartbeat!
Something else entirely unrelated to tv but I think is quite annoying: there are so many songs I want to learn how to play, but no one ever sells their sheet music! And it's way too time consuming to figure out how to play it on my own...
I don't know, but I think I'm cheated on all this. Don't they realize they could make more money if they just sold these things? I mean it doesn't make any sense.
2 comments:
I have to admit, I don't enjoy the Office as much as I did seasons one and two. I LOVE 30 Rock. What are your thoughts on that one? And Pushing Daisies. Have you seen it? IT won't be back until the fall. Darn writer's strike.
I've never seen malcolm in the middle. Is that weird?
I'd have to agree, seasons 1 and 2 are my favorite. And I've never seen 30 Rock or Pushing Daisies. Maybe I'll check them out!
Post a Comment