Sunday, March 9, 2008

I spy with my little eye... something green?


Is this... Ireland? Wait... *gasp!!* it's Arizona!


Ok that was cheesy. But! with all the rain and nice weather we've had this winter, the desert is green! So a couple weeks ago after school I went for a drive to take pictures of it all. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Green grass, can you believe it, green grass is growing everywhere. Along with these gorgeous wildflowers. I love it.


































5 comments:

everyday katie said...

LOVE the pictures of the yellow flowers. Who doesn't love spring?!!!

Cynthia said...

I love the yellow wildflowers in the desert.

Jeffrey Benson said...

I'm not gonna lie, I have a hard time finding the beauty of AZ

Lauri said...

Where did you take these pictures? I love the desert in the spring. In fact, I think I'm going hiking on Wednesday...just so I can see the wild flowers

Rachel Helton said...

I went to a few places. mostly that one park east of northern and the 51, under squaw peak.


And I didn't really start liking Arizona weather until I got a couple friends not from here, and they love it. And I guess I'm starting to see it too...