Within a period of about 24 hours, Dr. Reid has decided that the 90 page Bartok won't be performed until December, Dr. Scinto has decided that I won't have to perform the piece that I'm writing until next semester, Professor Krstic has given me an easier piano piece to perform in May, and even though I keep sleeping in through Dr. Kreigel's class, he's cutting me some slack! Everything is falling into place! On top of that, I think I have figured out what new job I'm going to get. I'm going to teach piano lessons. Getting paid $15 for 30 min lessons is perfect. I can work 8 hours a week and get paid more than the 18 hours I'm working now.
It's through things like this that I know that prayers are answered. I am so so grateful.
4 comments:
So basically it sounds like you'll still be stressed, just later in the year. Right?
exactly! haha.
That is fantastic. Can I give you a list of things to pray for for me? Apparently you have more faith than I do.
Post a Comment