So.
I got a blister. From practicing this section. Well, from practicing this section wrong. A small blister. This is the following texting conversation that resulted because of this.
Me: Holy crap, i have just given myself my first blister from playing the piano. This is a very proud moment.
Meghan: SERIOUSLY? take a picture!
(After thinking about this for a moment and getting really excited)
Me: The caption to the picture: "This blister, is in memory of all the hard work, strenuous hours, and practice put in to learn the ever nasty, the ever long, (and the ever stupid) bartok... and what did i do? Persist! Go on! Defeat! That is what this blister is, it is the thing in my soul which carries me on to strike down that bartok, for no song will stand in my way, no mortal pages filled of notes, for i am the song warrior, here to defeat everything in my path!"
Meghan: LOL! IM SAVING YOUR TEXT, SONG WARRIOR!
...Wanna see a picture?
Here it is:
Don't see it?
Wait a second...
There it is.
3 comments:
Way to go, you song warrior, you!
I remember playing Bartok once upon a time. Never a piece the length or difficulty that you are working on, but Bartok nonetheless. I have painful memories of it. I can't wait to hear you perform yours.
Go you, Song warrior! I still have that text message saved. :)) Can't wait to hear you perform it!
Song warrior. THat's hilarious. Good work.
Post a Comment