Friday, May 30, 2008

Picture survey

Thought I'd go with the fad so here it is:

Age on my next birthday:

Place I want to visit:

My favorite thing:

My favorite place:

My favorite food:

My favorite color:

Where I live:


Name of a past pet:


Nickname I have had:


College major:


First job:

Goal I have for next year:

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love the photos you chose. You had the nickname Banana? Bunch? Chiquita? Dole? Yellow? I don't remember a banana-like nick name. Do tell.

everyday katie said...

Ok, so I don't know where the place you want to visit is. And I also didn't know you worked at a mall kiosk.

You found some beautiful pictures. I love the ones you chose. Good work.

Rachel Helton said...

Ya freshmen year in math class I sat next to this big black kid. He was was of the funniest kids I've ever met. Anyways, one day I wore a yellow shirt and from that day on until the end of high school, every time he saw me he said something along the lines of 'Hey! Banana!'

And as of the place I want to visit, that is a picture of the Paris Opera. Someday I want to get all dressed up fancy and go. In that gorgeous gorgeous building. Yes indeed. :)

Lauri said...

Take me with you on your adventures. Looks like fun!