Wednesday, December 5, 2007

random

Ok no one tagged me but I still want to do it.

So... 6 random things about me:

numero uno. I know the ENTIRE soundtrack to Prince of Egypt... Every. Word. Even the Hebrew stuff. I'm not even kidding you. I love love love it.

two. Me and Melanie have taken up the habit of blasting Shiny Toy Guns or something to that effect in the kitchen and dancing our little hearts out, whether the curtains are open or not. Let it be known that Melanie is the master of coming up with the SICKEST dance moves. Yes indeed.

three. What was once NSYNC to some is now Fall Out Boy to me. I follow their moves, I know their birthdays, I have their autographs, I have a picture with them, I have every magazine they've ever been on the cover of, I have every vinyl, I have every cd of theirs unopened... I have found Pete Wentz's myspace, livejournal, and blogspot. I seriously would marry Patrick Stump hands down no questions asked. I love Fall Out Boy. The music, the lyrics, Patrick's voice, the concerts, EVERYTHING. I would follow them to the ends of the earth *sigh* ...sadly I am also 21.

four. One time I backed my mom's minivan into my dad's truck. It was straight on, and the collision was LOUD. It left no marks so I told no one.

five. I broke my mom's mickey mouse earrings from when she was a kid. I borrowed them ONCE when I was like 12 and she told me to be really careful with them but I think cause they were so old they both broke. I was afraid to tell her. They're still sitting in my old jewelry box.

six. i fall asleep in my clothes ALL the stinken time. Usually doing either homework, or something to procrastinate homework. So I'll often wake up around 3 or 4 am to find my pillow is a bunch of papers. And the light on. And my arm asleep. And my computer on. You think I would learn from it but no... it happens night after night.

So there ya go.

As for life...
Looks like most of my grades will be decent. I still have finals next week but most of them are pretty easy. I'm holding out for my English class though. I don't know if I'm going to pass it. If not, then no Associates this semester. And if that's the case, I'll take an online English class next semester. It's ridiculous having to go to class just to work on my paper. I can do that at home.

I made the sickest video for my final project in my Communications class. Everyone thought it was bomb. Unfortunately it's over a gig in size so I don't think I can upload it anywhere to share it. :( If anyone has any ideas let me know.

PS. Sorry mom. Love ya ;)

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

You actually have confessed to both of those, although the car/truck incident was only revealed very recently. But that's what bumpers are for, right?
btw - your communications video presentation was really incredible. Way to go, Rachel!!

Jeffrey Benson said...

That was awesome! If it makes you feel any better, I'm fairly fanboy-ish about Hold Steady

everyday katie said...

6 random thoughts does NOT mean time for a confessional. I agree with Jeff...that was awesome. Fun to read...as always.

Unknown said...

Good luck on your finals!