Well, after a very hard semester for me, I pulled off good grades!
First off, I had a 7:30am class. Now I am NOT a morning person. It wouldn't be so bad if I just had to show up for tests every now and then, but for a class that attendance is required, and especially a class like Communications that I don't like in any way whatsoever... it was hard. It was really hard. I was allowed 2 absences. I was absent 5 times. The teacher was a little short with me after that last one but I stuck in there and did my absolute BEST in the final project and pulled off a B!
Then ENGLISH. Okay, when I went to ASU, I tested into ENG 105. This means instead of having to take 2 semesters of English (101 and 102), I only had to take one. It was awesome. But when I decided to go to PVCC and get an AA, I needed 2 semesters of English. Retarded. So I had to write another 10 page research paper. Ugh. I am NOT a writer. I ended up getting an A on my first essay, F on my second, and D on my final paper. THEN I find out that if I get a 77.9 on my final I'll get a 70.0% in English EXACTLY. I need a C for it to count. And the final exam was BRUTAL. There was stuff on there that she mentioned in class months ago and didn't bother to mention was going to be on it. And it was WAY more than multiple choice. It was tough tough tough. I was definitely praying for that one! And I ended up getting an 81! So I never have to take English ever again! woot!
All of my grades are as follows:
Aural Perception: B
Music Theory I: A
Piano: A
Piano Ensemble: A
Communications: B
English: C
And I pulled off my AA with a 3.5 GPA. How do you like them apples? :)
3 comments:
I LOVE THEM APPLES! Go you, Rach! I know I've said Congratulations probably a hundred times but CONGRATULATIONS! All that worrying, staying up late, saying no to social events, and getting wired on Root beer has all paid off! I really am proud of you.
Wired on Rootbeer? Now I know where your points are going.
Way to go on the grades. I HATE oral perception. Only at USU we called it oral skills. It was in that class that I received the worst grade i ever got in college. And because of that, I decided NOT to be a music major.
Way to go. Not that it matters now, but if you ever need someone to critique a paper or help clean it up, that is my BEST subject. I ended up getting a B on my statistics class so I was pretty happy with that. I really wanted an A but thought I'd probably get a B. About halfway through the class I thought, "I just need to pass this class." So I'm happy with myself too.
It was fun to see you last night. Thanks for coming!
Post a Comment