Saturday, October 27, 2007

I love my life! :)

My friends are amazing. My ward is amazing. My life, (you know apart from school and work) is amazing.

Ms. Katie, I don't think I've ever met anyone quite as amazing as you. I was telling my mom about the KREW. We were laughing so hard. I love people that can make me laugh. That's why i surround myself with those people. I'm glad you're one of them.

Things we have done in the last month: dressed up as a grapes and a lion for Halloween, drive out to power road, get lost finding the dance, but kept going! LOL. Raced in our costumes. Whoa that was intense. Kudos to Meghan for beating us! Had a pumpkin seed fight in which I got your CHEEK, NOT your eye. But you got me in the eye, dang it. Made my eye water. Had a date on my roof while Gerrit played nice background music on the guitar. It was so romantic. Talked about the guys while they weren't present. haha. Made business cards for the KREW. Thanks for making life fun. :)

It's times like these you just gotta enjoy the present because you never know how long they're going to last. Everyone wants them to last forever. But you can't count on life to give that to you. So you just gotta enjoy it. :)

I am 21 today. Katie and Meghan both told me happy birthday like RIGHT at midnight. They're both so awesome. I am so blessed to have friends like them.

Life is so great. :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Happy birthday, Rachel. You look FABULOUS! And by the way, next time you're out in Mesa and get lost, stop by my house and I'll see if I can help you. If not, we can always make waffles or something.

Have a fun birthday.

Love,
aunt Lauri

Anonymous said...

hey.... i texed you happy birthday at 12:01am. AND i gave you super cool gifts....






you know you should invite your so called best friend to your house.... or just to do things....
happy birthday... again