40 lbs.
Yes. This is right. 40!!
So! Take a look!
Before:
After:


The diet really is easy. I'm not hungry. I don't know how it works but my body is continually burning fat and so I'm not hungry! I love it.
Now for those of you who say this is unhealthy, I'm taking 6 pills a day (ugh) and I get bloodwork and am monitored every 2 weeks. But it's been worth it. The weight is dropping faster than you can say fantastical.
Other news... my first semester at ASU has been heck. I've never had such a big work load! It's more than halfway through and I'm STILL trying to figure out how to handle it all! But I'm still managing to keep good grades so thats good at least.
Stay tuned for first recital!!
-Rachel the Awesomest
14 comments:
FORTY POUNDS!!!!!!!????? Amazing. Good for you, Rachel. Keep up the good work.
I have LOVED LOVED being updated continually on your diet! Rachel, you look AMAZING in your pictures! You can definitely tell in your face! Oh my heck I absolutely cannot wait to see you at Christmas. Oh! but I might be there before Christmas- we'll see.
Wow you look great!!! I'll have to investigate that diet after this baby is born. Keep up the great work!
This is awesome. I kind of wanna try it. How did you find out about it?
You do look amazing! I totally noticed on Sunday! Good work.
hey i have a blog too. i know its not your birthday anymore so i don't have to be nice to you but you looking flyyyyyy
I do a double take everytime you walk into the room. You should be very proud of yourself.
And - since you didn't have time for your family yesterday, I'm going to pretend it's still your birthday today so . . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Well thank you guys! It's definitely paying off, I love seeing the difference and this soon too! It's amazing! for anyone wanted to try it though the diet is expensive... bloodwork and doctors appointments twice a month come to $240 a month...
you look great hope all is well keep up the good work your look hot
40 POUNDS?!!! That's huge! That's like the size of a 4 year old.
And you did it so fast. It took me nearly a year to loose that much.
OK, so I get that your not even hungry, but what I want to know is how bad do you miss sweets? When I make my efforts to be healthy, I satisfy my cravings for a sweet treat with fruit or yogurt. DO you get tired of meat and veggies or do you think you can keep this up a while? Does it satisfy for breakfast? I'm definitely interested.
You look SMOKIN' HOT!
As far as sweets go... I can have 24 oz of diet soda a day so that does it for me. Of course I miss other sweets but some weeks I honestly don't crave them at all. Other weeks it's harder so I stay away by staying full by drinking lots of liquids.
And thank you!!
Oh, and as far as breakfast goes, I have 1 oz of meat. It's really not that bad... I'm not left hungry really. I just miss the pancakes haha
good work, Rachel!
(heck no, you don't know me...)but just remember that you can never go back.
Like cigarettes (which I started in 1957 at the age of six...the Old Man's Cuban cigars until March 16, 2002) one slip backwards will bring all the work to nil.
You look hot, girl!
Your new assignment...
Go and Enjoy Life!
d=))
I am impressed with your commitment. Outstanding!
Post a Comment