Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things I like!

Kite flying with my sister Melanie:


Having a light saber fight with my friends Hilary, Janette and Becky:





Laying in the grass watching for shooting stars with my brother Brady and my friends Hilary and Will at the park.


Going to the dog park with Jennifer:





Nights hanging out with the family: (more here)


Making a fort with Katie:




Taking random pictures at Tempe Marketplace with Hilary:











Letters like this one: (click on it to read)

And emails like this one:


Subject: MCCD (Maricopa Community Colleges District)
Music Competition Results‏

From: Dr. Scinto

Congratulations to David, Rachel and Naomi!

Piano:
1st Place-Rachel Hale (Tie)- PVCC
1st Place-Kevin Villalta (Tie)- GCC
3rd Place-Naomi St. Armand- PVCC

Guitar:
1st Place-David Oxford- PVCC

All award-winning students will receive notification directly from Randy
Wright next week. 1st Place in each category will get to perform at the
Artists of Promise event on April 30th at the Herberger Theatre. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place competitors are prize winners, and will be presented with their award at the same event, along with Honorable Mention certificate awards.




What what! I Got skillz. Not only light saber fighting skills, fort building skillz, and kite flying skillz... but I suppose I can rip it up on the piano too!




4 comments:

Cynthia said...

You have an inumerable set of "skillz". I'm glad you documented some of them. You always seem to have so much fun with your friends. And we can't wait to see you perform at the Herberger! Congratulations!!

Meghan and Randy said...

YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!!! And that is such an adorable picture of you at the end. LOVE IT! and guess what? I LOVE YOU!!

Curtis Whipple said...

I didn't know they had half-nekkid mannequins at Tempe Market Place. I musta not been looking in the right place.

Looks like good times!

Lauri said...

How did I miss this post?

CONGRATULATIONS on getting accepting at the school of music in the "highly competitive year." You do have skillz, woman!

Not only that, you're well rounded and know how to have lots of fun. I had to laugh when I saw your fort that your and your friends built. Jeff and his friends did the same thing and left it up for days...ate meals, watched tv, and slept inside for days before they took it down. Crazy young adults!