Thursday, January 31, 2008

places i've been in 2007

I was tagged. Okay so all the places I've stayed overnight in 2007 include the following:

1. Phoenix, AZ (duh)
2. Colonia Juarez, Mexico
3. Chihuahua City, Mexico
4. Heber, AZ
5. Tyhee, ID
6. Somewhere in the woods in Idaho.
7. West Yellowstone, MT
8. Beaver, UT
9. Thousand Oaks, CA

And in 2008 sofar I've added a couple already...
7. Cedar City, UT
8. Farmington, UT

Yup I'm such a traveler. Yes indeed. :)

2 comments:

everyday katie said...

Next stop Denton Texas. Seriously. If you and your friends are ever looking for a random road trip, you're welcome to crash here. It's only like 15 hours or something.

Or better yet...you could get your bachelor's out here. The university supposedly has a hip music scene. Think about it.

Rachel Helton said...

oh really? hm. Never heard of Denton, Texas. :)